Friday, June 27, 2008

More from Hawaii

Hello, everyone. I finally was able to get time and purchase the internet for an hour.

So it has been an interesting couple of days for the most part. All of my other posts have been from my iPhone which for some reason does not work too well with blogger so hence bad spelling and the longer post took me an hour over a period of four hours. It was a pain in the ass.

Para sailing is fun! So we went para sailing yesterday and it was a blast, here are some pictures from mine and Jared's journey. At the end they "Dip" you in the ocean just as a little hahaha. Well Matt and Ahad got dipped to their waist. Here is our "Dip"

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us







Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us















So according to Ahad and Matt who were on the boat at the time of us dropping out of the sky like a rock, the driver of the boat said. "I don't know why they dropped so fast, that wasn't supposed to happen." It hurt that's for damn sure.

We also did a lot of other things that have been interesting and I will do more updates later mostly when I get home because I don't know how many hours of internet I want to buy.

Here are some other good pictures from our trip.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home